Konbanwa ~ etto .. I saw pictures of yamachan smiling tonight ~ and it was very refreshing.
Actually,, it's this photo :
It's really nice .. it made my day ~ Actually i'm refusing that I really like this guy, I don't want to like him, seriously. I'ts just I hate the way he is in the middle, the way he's fans reacts ~ >.< (uzaken ~) I want to thank him for having a smile like that. This is the BEST reason I like him, not because he is cool, not because he is a great dancer, not because he likes chinen *laughs*, it's because the way he laughs, a dork yamada
But not only him ~ but everyone, especially my fandoms, AKB48, Hey! Say! JUMP and mostly, ARASHI. They are the best ~ just a smile from them, I am very happy. I am happy they are part of my life though sometimes I regret it, I am wondering if I am not a fangirl, who will I be ? Am I still an otaku? Will I have a boyfriend? Will I meet better people than my friends? Will I be... me? who am I right now? Will I care more about my surroundings? I don't know why i'm thinking things like this .. *laughs* I am the worst . sorry . I don't need to worry about these things ne ~ soshite, I am ready if I am not the right girl for them, because in their standards, I am just 5%
I may not be the one for them but atleast I want to be an AKB .. no one's gonna stop me from being that .. performing with them even in the last row of the stage... my life will be complete :)
I may not be the one for them but atleast I want to be an AKB .. no one's gonna stop me from being that .. performing with them even in the last row of the stage... my life will be complete :)
