Saturday, June 2, 2012

nnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

i am sorry, really sorry, but it really hurts, this thing really hurts, my fanfic for my otp waaas stealed in my MAIN guy's drama. CHINEN yaaaaaaah! he have drama and the story was almost the same with my fanfic. Just stay out my site, I actually don't mind, but why always have a connection? then now? ummmm... there is a rumor about the new single BOKU TO KIMI baka desu ka? then the song is KIMI TO BOKU ? ARE YOU f*ucking KIDDING ME? they said chinen will write the song. =.=  Yesterday I watched an anime title 'kimi to boku' and i am liking it. but why does it have to be the title in your single? there are many japanese sweet words. YAMETEE MOU.


OK ! TO BE HONEST! I DONT LIKE TO SEE HIM IN KISSING SCENE . No, i am ok with the girl, but I cant accept she is not beautiful the way i expect her to be, hmm.. i still havent read the manga though  ANYTHING JUST NO KISSING SCENE. please?~ pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaase with cherry on top ~

The face of the girl?? it was really simple that made her cute. very cute~ I love them, first, she is kind of ugly, but when you really try to look at her she is kawaii. I would accept this drama if it was not chinen gomen ne~ for being selfish, everyone seems so excited and me is the only one ... like this~ MAYBE, just maybe if in the future,my otp will have drama, ummm... I will accept this ~ ^^ impossible though~