Sunday, October 2, 2011

my first love ♥ and the baka guy

my first love happened when I was 2nd yr highschool (note: I am a 3r yr) he was a transferry guy and he liked me first and the time I liked him, but in that time I was late .. VERY late , but I have no chance to say my real feelings about him, he's the first guy who told me i'm beautiful. Now he's still my classmate and we're ignoring each other like ordinary, i'm still bitter even it's been a year he's so UNFAIR,

TO you.

    you ! I love you okay ,,, I hope you would love me again, i'm not desperate, I MISS you ok ?? that's so unfair leaving me for a year. I KNOW you love her, I'm sorry, it's just that every smile you make, every laugh you do, I always notice and all you do is ignore me ? leche ! =.= damn I HATE IT. isn't it enough that I like you more than yamada and keikei ?? baka baka...


    with ♥ from ME

that baka guy is really sweet talker, he said i'm an important person but what happened now ! he even confessed to me ! he's so baka mysterious guy, UWAAAAAAAAAAAA ~ i'm so stupid but I realize I was a good friend, IF I didn't tell my friend that he was two timing us, they wouldn't be together now =.= 

TO baka guy

        X( ne~ you said you like me ,,, why did you still choose her? you made me smile, I love you, but I hate it ! you were bitter to me , you don't talk to me anymore, something wrong?? tell me, I seriously LOVED you, this is STUPID, you are funny, cool, look like yamada. but the most baka i've ever met. DAMN you ! TALK TO ME ,, I miss you!!! B A D



 from ME




= = =

In my personal life, they are the only two persons I loved the most (GUY) weird me, many people confessed to me but I still chose him, so stupid