Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random thought

I really got it already ^_^ i mean I can accept 95% that I can't get married with them ne ~ that's great I think, so that we won;t expect anymore right ? no more high expectations, I'm not trying to be cool but I sometimes think I already had enough, they are IDOLS, too much for me, but I still want to an AKB48 and that's the only thing that cannot change my mind, I WANT TO BE AN AKB. But marrying your ichiban/bias will be slight or REALLY impossible, sometimes we should face the reality, but if only I can marry a fictional character like anime LOL ,,, i'm already married hahah... I love them xDD but the rest 5%, I believe, in fanfics only >.< it's really funny but true dakara dakara please be kind to me ne~ chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


it;s my beloved keikei though =,= i will love you forever bb
and of course my yamada too ;A;

guys, even though we're not gonna b with each other, forever I know that we are meant to love each other :P