oh ! i miss someone T.T and it's japanese guy and my friend . My friend haven't called me for 2 days straight and I can't stand it anymore. She already knew our phone number (since we change) is she really that busy? that's really unfair .
and since i miss her~
then, this stupid guy i miss. I shouldn't miss him, his unforgivable !!!!!! waruyonaisuno >< baka baka ! but seriously, i miss him !!! ;_; all of his girlfriends miss himexcept me, i'm not a girlfriend it's been a month since his last online. He is good in words that you will be inspired, the simple 'warai' he says always will make you laugh.i'll explain who is he really in my next entry because right now i miss them ♥
and since i miss her~
picture of us together ♥
then, this stupid guy i miss. I shouldn't miss him, his unforgivable !!!!!! waruyonaisuno >< baka baka ! but seriously, i miss him !!! ;_; all of his girlfriends miss him