Saturday, May 21, 2011

confused

             I have this friend (co-fangirl) but i only talk to her in phone, and she has this boyfriend in the net (he's a japanese). The guy is popular because before he owned that account, yamada ryosuke owned that :) (my destiny btw). My friend told me that she's is tired of loving him because she realized he doesn't know him very well and she thinks he's only playing with her (since he become TOO popular) but since I don't want her to end it with him, i always tell her that she shouldn't give up and she's only thinking too much. A day comes  that the japanese posted "i really like you ?" as his status . So i chatted him and asked him if who it is then he told me that it was my friend and i told our whole conversation to her, i felt how happy she is, i can't help it but smile. Then she told me that she's making a scheme that she's using her classmate to confess to the guy because she want to know if he's gonna fall for it but in the end ...no 

           Months pass by, I saw him online in the middle of the night, we chatted about many things, i remembered the time I message him (i was the one who always starts the conversation) i was nervous that moment, so how could i forgot but that time i thought we're friends, I forced him to answer my question (who does he likes?) and he suddenly change the topic, he asked if i know ____in personal  ( my friend in phone) . I told him no because it's the truth, i still haven't met my FRIEND, then I reverse the topic again then he suddenly confessed to me. I don't know why but i felt the combination of happiness and being worried. Of course, obviously i'm worried my friend totally likes the guy (not only like ,it's more suki suki suki) totally inlove with him . I really don't know what to do, if i should tell her because i don't want to betray her. In the next day, i immediately asked him if he really like me then he told me he's not sure , he wants to know me more. Everytime I chat to him, I always laugh, he is really a mysterious guy.He even change his relationship status in "complicated" (FOR THE FIRST TIME) You know where I got wrong? is when he asked me if i like him and i said yes because i thought that it's more friends likey. After 2 days, i told my friend everything because i feel guilty and don't want to betray her. She cried when I told her everything, i almost cried too . Then we found out that the japanese guy is not only on to me but there are other girls too (2). She got really mad at him TOTALLY !! . She told the girls the truth and she ask them to continue being with him as lovers, even me. I told her that I would make him fall for me seriously then dumped the guy or I would confront  him, make him tell the truth . After that he didn't get online until now (i think it's almost 1 month) 
              
              We joined in a jpop singing contest here in our country, and we got a chance to see each other because of practices , and for the first time ! She hugged me as I did the same. Now that we see each other, we often talk. Then the other night, she told me that the other girl is being competitive to her (because my friend is the first girl of the guy), I put the topic of him again (baka desu ne ?! -__-) i always tell her i will get my revenge for HER. I was talking and talking until she asked me if I like the guy, i told her it's hard to explain but the truth is i don't know the answer. Maybe i'm not doing anything for her, i'm just doing it for myself. I think i'm a bad influence for her too, because i was the one who told her that she should get revenge thus we always talk late at night , I don't even know what to do know gommen ;_;


it's his currently pic (LOL) it's yamada's. I can surely tell he's a japanese because he can speak one, and my friend said he's not using Google translate words (because my friend can speak and read japanese). But right now, I want him to be online, i want to talk to him :'| Am i a bad friend ?