ok ~ my life is like a sandwich, really hard yo ~ i'll tell it.
We're gonna join a contest here in our country (a Jfest) and yeah,, the contestants will be first come first serve ,,, not an audition, and we have group (w/ my friends) all of us are fangirls, 2 are my friends, one is my cousin and the other one is my classmate~ all of us get along, I always see the two (my cousin and my classmate) because the other two live far away, and I was like everyones connection, it's really hard, my classmate and my cousin are the people you can call bossy, have their own perspective, impatient, know what I mean ? and they make decisions and I just follow, ofcourse
but the problem is, they have different opinions like the one wants to have choreographer but the other one don't want to spend money, then ! the costume the one already made a picture for the costume but the other one is gonna still make~ they're irritating >.< i'm like a filling that is squished in a two sandwich, why don't you two talk ?? i'll leave you two >,< i'm a person too you know ! :I
