Monday, August 29, 2011

serious case

ok.. TIME UP !!! I really want to get thing out of my chest *sigh* you see, i'm inlove with yamada right? and he's getting more handsome than ever ;A; and other people is recognizing him and wants him, look at his picture his hideous !!


see?? =.= and for this, i'm hating him (a little) it's not because of his appearance, well maybe! I remembered, I hate muscle guys , well but it's just a minor problem but the main is.. why the heck many people like him SO much? everyday, there is a fangirl of him... I don't hate it , I just... don't like it ><

And since i'm thinking of a way to get out of this problem, i'm needing a new bias for sure, I thought of going back to aiba my love but I remembered, there are more girls who likes him and his age... TOO old?  but I love him itsumademo ♥ Then I saw inoo kei ~ he's so like perfect for my new bias, I mean he has the fewest fans in JUMP then he's cute, he looks like a girl (i like girls) and he looks like a nice guy nae~ :3



Now this is the case ... I want kei but I love yamada, it's not easy to change a bias you know,,it's hard, I can't give up something I value for a long time (well it's just a short time it's just 1 yr) but still.. yamada is someone, well it's his fault though.  kei is originally my niban and if he becomes my no.1, yamada is finish, he will be in my last rank , well because he has no place anymore . Kei ~ daisu...I cant even continue it because i'm still not sure, well they don't even care right ? what so serious about this ? =.= they don't even know me,, but it's ok, i'm just a fan, my love for them is just an idol to a fan ... I hate that fact but it's better than to have too much expectations ne~ ^^