All of us have own dreams, but most of fangirls/fanboys want to marry their bias of course... but mine is different, I want to be an AKB.
I seriously love that, i'm a girl and i WANT that, I love them... but how can I pursue my dreams? but education is not the key to be part of them. I'm not a crazy wota but i just realized that marrying my bias would be very hard since I'm just an ordinary person
yeah.. that's me... i'm not that ugly (i would say) but it's really IMPOSSIBLE right??? since my bias is this guy
*face palm*
I saw someone who biased him too... and she's kawaii ~ mecha mecha, even me would fall for that girl...
ne? i want to be an akb... my mind and heart said XDD I would like to kiss them and to be kissed ... that would be cool ... and I want to express what I feel,,, to laugh everyday and to be busy ... my dream so weird ne ?!


